We are currently allowing one masked family member to enter the hospital with their pet at the time of their appointment.
Please do not come into the building if any of the following apply to you:
- You or a family member with whom you reside are under voluntary or mandated quarantine for COVID-19.
- You are waiting for results of a COVID-19 test.
- You have traveled to a high-risk area in the last 14 days, domestic OR international.
- You are experiencing "flu-like" symptoms or have sick family members at home.
- You or a family member with whom you reside are COVID-19 positive.
Our staff will continue to maintain proper social distancing, masking, hand washing and sanitization procedures whenever possible. This is to continue keeping you and our staff as safe as possible during the duration of your pet's appointment.
If you would prefer to stay in your vehicle for the appointment, we are happy to assist with this process too! We will maintain the same quality of care for you and your pet via our current "curbside" method, which consists of communicating primarily via phone. Rest assured your pet is getting plenty of love during this time to make them as fear free as possible.